Employee Relations HR Business Partner
- Salary undisclosed
For one of our clients, a stock listed, globally leading logistics company, we are currently searching for an Employee Relations HR Business Partner.
- Major global Logistics Company with presence in 70 countries worldwide, 50.000+ employees and $5b+ revenue.
- High exposure to works councils and unions internationally
- Supporting and driving a business integration and HR transformation.
- Stepping stone position to an international HR Career.
Tasks & responsibilities
The purpose of the role is to drive Employee Relations strategy in the North West Continent, by engaging with the business and employee representatives. The role is critical in the NWC labor law environment and is a key enabler to strategy. You will be the main contact and in charge of managing labor relations in the Benelux and Germany as well as integrating several works councils over time.
Furthermore, you will be the key driver in employee engagement in the NWC area by developing best in class, modern Employee Relations strategies.
The position will be reporting to the Human Resources Leader for the NWC Cluster and will be based in Rotterdam.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Law or related.
- Experience in working in a highly matrixed, international environment.
- Extensive experience in working with works councils and unions in Benelux and/or Germany, further international experience in this area is a plus.
- Background as HR Business Partner in supporting commercial and operational teams is beneficial!
- Experience in leading change and integration programs.
- Has worked in an international setting and has the ability to work effectively across different cultures in different countries.
- Fluency in English and Dutch. German and French language is a plus.
- Willingness to work between Antwerp, Rotterdam and Hamburg and occasional further international travel. Based in Rotterdam.
- Ability to formulate and develop the HR business partner to the leadership team.
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Organized, well-structured, proactive, flexible and hard-working.
- Ability to initiate and drive change.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and enjoys to work with different nationalities and backgrounds.
- Willingness to work fulltime.
If you are interested please apply to the vacancy “Employee Relations HR Business Partner” (reference number 18073) via the link below.
Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
About this headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum has been active on Lintberg since 2008.