Director Project Management
- Salary undisclosed
- Quaestus Executive Leadership
The organisation is an internationally-operating company that aims to relieve its market-leading clients of burdens and difficulties through the provision of high-quality services: ‘Just Quality’. Areas for attention include events, attendance of trade fairs, or other assignments whereby adequate project management is desired. The company is an authority in its field. Over the past four decades, the company has built up a reputation for reliability and exclusivity. This is mainly due to the personal contact, client loyalty, short lines of communication, and the short response time.
The organisation relieves its clients of all burdens by offering its specialized one-stop-shop concept and has a good eye for detail. Creativity and innovation are priorities, and high quality goes without saying. This is ensured through the use of the latest digital developments, supplemented by the personal touch of the team. Trendsetting is a constant, and solutions are devised at the highest level.
The organisation is seeking an inspiring Director of Project Management for their world-class team.
The director is the engine behind the daily operation. A representative manager, producer and performer of major assignments, based on strong customer intimacy. A strong organizer whose second nature is to lead in an authentic, structured and clear manner.
S/he possesses the ability to create and communicate a clear vision for the projects founded in disciplined communication goals and uses a process-driven approach to execute the smallest details to the highest standards. From large-scale multiday projects across the globe, to operations meetings and trade fairs/events throughout the year, you will bring best-in-class planning, production, operations, and commercialization expertise, and set a world class tone.
The organisation offers an informal, warm atmosphere where people are driven to deliver top quality and to enjoy all the beauty that international working entails.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead the Projectmanagementteam (8 fte) and develop team members and execute daily operation / own projects, both from a professional skill and client intimacy perspective.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and bridges across the organisation and with external partners through communication and collaboration
- Lead team to exceed customer expectations throughout project conceptualizing, planning, and execution; Assess and organize organizational workload in a logical manner to maximize efficiency and meet project deadlines
- Evaluate project planning processes and procedures with the goal of improving quality as well as cost and time efficiencies
- Share best practices, and actionable learnings with internal and external stakeholders year-round; Drive continuous improvements for the projects and way of working
- Develop, manage, and reconcile project budgets; assist with annual departmental budget development;
- Identify and vet prospective vendors; develop and carefully maintain productive business relationships with external vendors
- Provide visibility and transparency to the projectmanagement team, the Management Team and the Holding through frequent communication and reporting
- Be a champion for strong team culture, teamwork, transparency, and positivity
S/he is a highly collaborative leader, with the abilities to empower a team, thrive in high-class, entrepreneurial environments, and influence multiple stakeholders.
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience in similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and execute large-scale projects with cross-functional vendor partners; Track record of project excellence, experience leading teams to exceed targets and objectives
- A minimum of 5 years experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills with a service-oriented attitude
- Great organizational and time-management abilities and attention to detail
- Exhibits strategic thinking as well as exceptional creative, analytical, planning and forecasting skills
- Ability to build great relationships with clients, vendors, and reps.
- Strong experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
- Moderate travel
- Fluent in oral and written Dutch and English; fluent in German is preferred
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in hospitality
Competitive salary package, including sales commission scheme.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.