Segment Manager (Clinical Trial Markets Portfolio)
- € 100.000 - € 120.000 + bonus
- Avon Arrow
Our Swiss client is a leading provider of high quality temperature monitoring solutions for the clinical trial, pharma and healthcare industry. Whether for refrigerators at the doctor's surgery or hospital, for (in-house) clinical research, for transportation to the most remote parts of the world or directly to the patient, their cloud based data management system combines temperature site monitoring and shipment monitoring under one platform that enables to filter and analyse data and to ensure flawless quality of medicines, vaccines and other active ingredients.
An experienced Segment Manager is now sought for the new and highly demanded Soft- and Hardware Solutions for Clinical Trial and Last Mile.
- Research, analyze and understand global customer needs, regulatory requirements and market trends.
- Create and manage customer solutions, its positioning and its pricing.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Transfer segment requirements, regulatory requirements and market intelligence into actionable and profitable products & services together with sales and R&D.
- Review and prioritize marketing activities based on business and customer impact.
- Organize product launches including education of the sales team.
- Analyze promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy.
- Build relations with customers and partners, representative/speaker at events.
- Experienced in developing marketing strategies and launch plans.
- Proven strength in turning customer requirements into successful & profitable solutions.
- Clinical trial market knowledge.
- Ideally you have knowledge about cold chain logistics and IoT technologies.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of software development and web technologies.
- Strong Project Management skills with high responsibility.
- Strong networking skills, both to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Higher education in business administration, marketing.
- Excellent language skills in English and (nice-to-have) in German.
- Home base in the Netherlands but loves to work in international teams and business.
If you would wish to apply, please use the form below to mail your application. During a strictly confidential first meeting you will be extensively informed about our client, the position and procedure.
For additional information, please contact Roel Carati at +31 (0)20 65 99 666 (office) or +31 (0)6 229 573 60 (mobile).
About this headhunter - Avon Arrow
Avon Arrow heeft ruim twintig jaar ervaring in retained executive search. Iedere Avon Arrow consultant biedt persoonlijke, unieke ervaring en een grootschalig netwerk binnen een specifieke sector of industrie. Zowel in de Benelux markt als in de rest van de wereld, Avon Arrow levert maatwerk in executive search.
Avon Arrow has been active on Lintberg since 2019.