- € 100.000 OTE
- Germany (home office)
- Payments & Cards Network
Our client is growing to be the partner for banking transformation par excellence. Major retail, commercial and investment banks, as well as capital markets and trading firms across the globe have to trust the experience and expertise to transform customer experience, address risk and regulatory compliance requirement, drive payment innovation, and improve efficiency.
Our client helps design, deliver, and manage solutions that improve the spend ratio between “running the bank” and “changing the bank”.
The candidate will be responsible for advising the client in several payment projects across different banking and capital markets departments and segments. Their goal is to deliver customer satisfaction while contributing to the development and implementation of solutions (technical and non-technical) across the Banking, Payments and Cards domain.
You provide value both to the client and to associates within the Banking and Capital markets practice where you could support the development of digitalization topics as well as the internal organization of a digital consultancy team.
The job holder pursues professional and personal development, is open minded, willing to work for a big international organization, shows interest for disruptive banking innovations as well as commitment, is a team player, wants to share your knowledge with the team, is results oriented and achieves client satisfaction.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Will provide proactive payment consultancy as part of payment consulting projects
- Able to design payment processes, workflows, the future operating model, transformation roadmap and to carry out systematic and rational analysis to identify the root cause of problems
- Able to apply the latest models, methods and standards, enabling strategic, market payment solutions and also enabling specific, value add payment solutions e.g. Raw Data
- Other tasks include complex development, integration and enhancement work with banks and financial institutions. More specifically, Payments Consulting will support remediate risks and costs, address compliance concerns, enhance processing concerns, and deliver other value added services
- In cooperation with sales, other industries and partners: you are supportive in finding and creating new payment opportunities, developing and implementing strategies, plans and business models
- University degree (business administration, economic computer science preferred)
- Experience in the Banking, Payments and Cards environment
- Banking processes know-how and proven experience in different banking areas (Investment banking, Retail, Wealth etc.). Knowledge and interest for banking industry market and technology trends
- Strong IT affinity, understands the current payment IT landscape as well as new payment emerging technologies
- Knowledge of technical processes spanning: EMV and Card Management Systems, Card Scheme, ATM Technologies, Acquirers & Issuers services, Payment Switch Technologies, NFC, Mobile Payments, PoS Solutions, Core Banking Systems
- Interest and Understanding of new payment technologies: instant payments, peer to peer payments, Fintech payments, Bitcoin
- Excellent Consulting, Communication, Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Strong initiative, planning, analytical, team and organizational skills, intercultural competence and strong customer orientation
- Willingness to travel / mobility
- Fluent in English and German, another language is also desired
You can apply to this position by using the form below.