Our client is the world’s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. OnDemand is the next generation of cloud software for businesses that showcases intuitive usability, social connections, collaboration, and mobile designs for more productive employees and companies. From the modular suite of Business ByDesign to the dedicated solutions for sales, HR, finance, and procurement lines of business, their portfolio is designed to address customers’ biggest demands and the largest market opportunities. With dedicated leadership, sales teams, ecosystem partners, and R&D, our client’s solution OnDemand is targeting massive growth to transform the way customers do business.
Key area of responsibilities
The Sr. Account Executive, OnDemand Sales is responsible for:
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License Revenue.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline . Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage client’s Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all client offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, horizontal solutions (CRM, SCM, HCM, et. al) and point/emerging solutions (BU, Sustainability, Explorer, et. al)
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Support all client’s promotions and events in the territory
- Customer facing – Maximize the customers facing time
- Sell value
- Drive the customer agenda.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Change the rule of the game by a unique value proposition
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
- Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
- Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
Qualifications / skills and competencies
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions.
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Experience in lead role of a team selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Demonstrated success starting a pipeline from scratch
- Business level English: Fluent
Please apply using the form below, including your resume.